[ndlr] Annonce de la tenue de la 5e Conférence international des études vietnamiennes programmées à Hanoi en décembre 2016. Appel à candidature.
The 5th International Conference on Vietnam Studies, Hanoi
Sustainable Development in the Context of Global Change
We are pleased to announce that 5th International Conference on Vietnam Studies will be organized in Hanoi from 15th to 18th December 2016. We welcome all scientists, policy makers and entrepreneurship leaders to participate in and contribute papers to the Conference.
Goals of the Conference
- To establish an international academic forum for discussing and proposing solutions to contemporary issues that Vietnam is experiencing in the context of global change.
- To promote the development of the global network of Vietnam Studies, which gathers and connects researchers and experts from various fields of study and different countries with the aim at establishing an international organization on Vietnam Studies.
Theme of the Conference: Sustainable Development in the Context of Global Change
Host Organization: Vietnam National University, Hanoi (VNU, Hanoi).
Collaborating organizations: Vietnam Academy of Social Sciences; Vietnam Academy of Science and Technology; Vietnam National University, Ho Chi Minh City; Ministry of Education and Training; Ministry of Science and Technology; Ministry of Foreign Affairs; Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism; Ministry of Industry and Trade; Ministry of Planning and Investment; Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development; Ministry of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs; Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment.
- Mr. Phùng Xuân Nhạ –Minister of Education and Training, President of VNU Hanoi
- Mr. Phạm Công Tạc – Deputy Minister, Ministry of Science and Technology
- Mr. Huỳnh Thành Đạt – Vice President of Vietnam National University, Ho Chi Minh City
- Mr. Nguyễn Quang Thuấn – Vice President of Vietnam Academy of Social Sciences
- Mr. Phan Văn Kiệm, Vice President of Vietnam Academy of Science and Technology
- Mr. Nguyễn Hữu Đức – Vice President of Vietnam National University, Hanoi
International Advisory Board
- Paul Chan – HELP University, Malaysia
- Vu Minh Giang – Vietnam National University, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Jeffrey Gross – Arizona State University, USA
- Nguyen Duc Khuong, IPAG Business School, France
- Phan Huy Le – Vietnam Association of Historians
- Furuta Motoo – Vietnam Japan University, Japan
- Charles C. Nguyen – The Catholic University of America, USA
- Luu Tran Tieu – National Culture Heritage Committee, Vietnam
- Tran Van Tho – Waseda University, Japan
Scope of the Conference
Section 1: Foreign relations, international cooperation and integration
- Vietnam in an emerging regional order
- Vietnam and ASEAN Communities
- Towards regional cooperation for peace and security in Bien Dong
- Cultural foreign relations
- Vietnam’s participation in international organizations and forums
- The role of Vietnamese communities abroad
- Vietnam and TPP
Section 2: Cultural resources
- Current condition of culture in Vietnam
- Structure, methodologies and directions for developing cultural resources
- Cultural exchange and acculturation
- Development of Vietnamese core values
- Culture and entertainment industry in Vietnam
- Dignity, personality, lifestyle and trends
Section 3: Education and training and human resource development
- Policies and resources for education
- National education system
- National Qualification Framework and capability of Vietnam human resource in joining global labour market
- Creativity education and startup
- Technologies for blended learning
- Training and continuing training for teacher
- Building a learning society
Section 4: Technology and knowledge transfer
- Policy and resources for development of science and technology market
- Strategic technologies of Vietnam
- National innovation system
- Ecosystem of entrepreneurship
Section 5: Economy and Livelihood
- Vietnam macro-economy
- Vietnam economic sectors/industries
- Vietnam Enterprises
- Labor and employment in Vietnam
- Income and social equality
- Environment, immigration, urbanization, green economy and inclusive growth
Section 6: Climate change
- The current status, trends, impacts, vulnerability and opportunities
- Assessment and forecast of capabilities and solutions for adaptation and resistance to climate change; economic and adaptive livelihood models
- Assessment and forecast of greenhouse gas emissions; solutions and economic models for climate change mitigation
- Responding to climate change and sustainable development model
Time and Location
- Time: 15-18th December, 2016
- Location: National Convention Centre, Hanoi
Vietnamese and English
Publication and Presentation of Papers
- Accepted papers will be selected to be presented in different sections and published in VNU Journal of Science, the Conference’s proceedings and relevant Scopus-indexed journals.
- The selection of contributions for oral presentations will be done based on the evaluation and recommendation of the Scientific Committee.
Registration and Paper Submission
- Registration form and paper abstracts to be submitted by 15st June, 2016
- Announcement of accepted papers: 20th June 2016
- Full-text paper to be submitted by 15th October, 2016
- Email addresses for sending registration form, abstracts and full-text papers:
- Keynote and invited speakers are considered to be funded with accommodation and travel expenses.
- Invitation letter and related supporting documents will be provided for international delegates’ visa application when required.
- Website: http://icvs2016.vnu.edu.vn
- Mailing address: Room 706, D2 building, 144 Xuân Thủy Street, Cầu Giấy District, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- Telephone: (+84 – 4) 37547670, ext 726. E-mail: email@example.com
Information of the Conference will be posted and updated on the Conference website.
Source : ICVS 2016